Sunday, February 08, 2009

Trash Tuskegee

Every day (sometimes twice) I pick up trash from my yard. There are always beer cans or bottles. That is expected(?)...but why the food bags from other cities? I find bags from Hardees, Chick Fillet, and Arby's. None of those eateries are in Tuskegee. That means someone drives to another city, buys food in the drive through, eats on the way back from where ever and waits to come home to Tuskegee to throw the trash out of the window. Take a look. The right of way is all wrong. Trash lines the streets as we (I guess it's us) throw our empty bags, cans and bottles out the window and into the streets and yards of our city.

Of course, it all isn't trash. I found someone's canceled Charter bill in my yard, with the name and address on Water St.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home